Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Blogosphere will never be the same...

After years months of procrastination our family blog is finally up and running.  As our family is growing and the Lord is teaching us new things, I wanted to have a way to be able to share it with our family and friends.  Our life here in Kinston is anything but monotonous and I am so excited to start posting about our summer adventures!  Bryan, Becton, Molly and I are blessed to have you checking in on our goings ons and we would love to hear how you're doing.  Blessings!




Courtney

4 comments:

  1. There goes the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Miss you tons! Tell Bryan I said hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jeff, by the way. Just making sure you aren't thinking I'm some random stalker. I'm not random at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did follow your name to your livejournal and I thought maybe it was Mel, but the picture really threw me off. I knew that wasn't her eyebrow! :)

    ReplyDelete