Sunday, June 19, 2011

2011 so far...

At the halfway point of 2011 and the beginning of our family blog, I thought I would do a quick picture update on our year so far...


 Becton's first year of preschool!


Becton and a few friends doing a reindeer dance... it's not calculus, but it's a start.

Bryan ran his first half-marathon.  He not only SURVIVED, but did remarkably well.  We think we'll keep him. ;)
(That truly is a pained expression on his face... I didn't have to photoshop that in.)

Molly turned ONE! How did that happen?  She was obviously as surprised as we were...
And yes, she is wearing boy's pajamas and a pink bib.  We really know how to dress our kids up for their birthday breakfasts.

Bryan and I also ran our local 8K- Run for the River (Kinston 8000) as part of a team for World Vision. We have an amazing chapter of Women of Vision here in Kinston and they put together a team to raise money for clean water in Africa.

I was smiling because it was still early in the race... I conveniently left out the pictures from the end ;)

Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment